Monday, May 23, 2011

adidas originals

Packing gear and headed to Portland for a couple days where I'll be on location shooting for adidas originals. Their retro line blurs 70's-80's designs with a urban soulful vibe. I totally dig it... they've worked hard to craft their brand with texture 'n grit, and it totally shows.

They've been great clients to work with in the past. A lot of fun.

Will post up some images as the shoot progresses if things are a manageable chaos. Somehow things always work a little better for me when the unknown shows up in a shoot. I wouldn't want to be a part of something completely controlled and sterile as there's nothing real about that.

Chaos ultimately rules anyways... submitting to it is very liberating experience. My mantra- hold on for the ride.

A peek at the streets of adidas originals.

1 comment: