Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays

An incredible amount of snow have fallen in the Gorge of late. The last couple days I've ridden Hospital Hill with my lady and the pooch. The hill sees this kind of snow only a couple times a decade, it's nice to have it. While I await the arrival of the new Canon 5dmk2 I thought I'd put the G9 video function to use with another new friend. I am sooo totally the next Speilberg... ok not even close.

Best thoughts to everyone this season. I can't help but believe that the current economic crisis is only a fantastic part of a global change in awakening of the human consciousness. The evolution of the mind and spirit is here and we are all a great part of it. Music featured is by Soldiers of Jah Army, and is titled Open My Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment